are the conse-
quence of our
It is our philosophy to work with our clients to develop lasting process changes and implement the precise specifications resulting from this with their employees who are the people living through and experiencing these new changes.
Whether you are a small or medium-sized company or a large corporation, you will benefit from the considerable and diverse experience of G&C Swiss/Germany GmbH.
Finding the right direction
- Open corporate communication is the key to the successful implementation of joint projects.
- We always work at a level that corresponds with the assignment and projects at hand in partnership with our clients.
- In change management processes we actively change employee attitudes and always develop the best possible solution.
- The gold standard of national and international project management: the Six Sigma methodology
- Introducing and implementing corporate strategies and process and production systems with Lean Six Sigma methods and modules, from shop floor to management level
- Change management and staff coaching for management, sales, production, quality and supply chain divisions
- Clearly structured training modules that make a long-term contribution to the success of the changes, with the active involvement of our management team
- Training in lean management
- Filling vacant interim positions in production, supply chain, quality and sales divisions
- G&C swiftly fills resource shortages as required with first-class experienced personnel
The benefits to you
- Change agents without any of the obstacles caused by hierarchies
- Rapid and discernable changes in a short space of time
- A passion for our clients’ assignments
- Availability in situ at short notice
- A great sense of the role of your employees in their process landscape
- Flexible deployment on site
- Transparent and plannable costs
- "Thinking big and acting small"
We would be happy to provide you with a list of projects upon request for reference purposes. In the course of ongoing enquiries about a project, you will have the opportunity to obtain personal information from referees.